Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hi~
Well, I am trying this out to see what I can do on here! I have been blogging on MSN now for about a year, but in the last month or two it has been very slow or unresponsive. I started blogging because I can just ramble and write on here, and then see what kind of responses that I can get out of what I think! I have met many nice people on MSN and I hope that once I get this one up and going that they will read this one also. I love to read what other people think and what they want to be heard!
But to introduce myself...My name is Joy. I am from North Dakota. I like to be with friends, family, work out in the gym, play volleyball, watch a good game of Hockey, and play in the snow! I am always trying to stay busy with doing something. I have a half-sister (but we don't use that term at all) who is 14. She plays Hockey and Volleyball. So, I love to go and watch her team play their games when I can. It can tend to be hard sometimes because of my work schedule and her games usually overlap, but I have went to a few games this year. They can be exciting! Imagine a bunch of teenage girls out on that Hockey rink all going after the same thing!
But I think that I will leave right now at that! I wish you all the best and I will be back in a few days with more intros and news! Until then Good Day from...
~Joy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home