Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I am definitely having fun with this one...So about my day...well I had to work all day and then there is all this confusion about tomorrow amongst people that I am totally lost now! It is a weird situation that is happening right now. I am not even sure what is going on BUT it is late now and I figure that I will hear all about it tomorrow!
Friday night there is a going away party for a co-worker but I have to work late that night, SO I think that I will not even be able to go. In a way that is ok with me, but it would be nice to go for a few minutes, but it all depends on if I have a car that night or I need to get a ride from work.
Here's a hint: If you live in the northern part of the US and there is snow: never depend on 4 wheel drive to get you out of anything because it doesn't seem to work that way. I have been stuck in that same snowbank about 5 times this year. My lead foot is getting to me and I have taken a lot of grief from co-workers about it. But now to top it all off...My gas line is frozen now. So I need to put some stuff in it so that it will thaw out. Maybe by the end of the week I will have my vehicle back. I actually miss it now! When I don't have that I drive a mini-van and boy do I feel like a mom! Even though I have NO kids!!!!!
Crazy sometimes. To think that before I ever started blogging I thought that I had the most boring life because it seemed that I did the same thing over and over again...but now I find that I do have a variety of things always going on in life, as I am sure that everyone does!
Well, I think that I am going to conclude here. I have been reading this book for a literary Reading class and it is SOO good! "The Pact" and if you are into a love story that deals with the emotional tolls of suicide and the aftermath to deal with you need to read it! So good.
Happy Thursday to everyone!~
>>>HUGZ<<<

~Joy~

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

(((((((((hug))))))))))

Hi Joy,

I am sorry I have not been around to visit like normal. Things have been a little hectic for me.

Your space looks great!I will visit you more as soon as things settle down. Thanks so much for all of your comments. You always make me smile.

Love ya,
Michelle

6:19 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Am cpu mhz amd intel fresh produce clothing swimsuits Ecommerce services website design and hosting free milf website Power house pilates Free java script templates for website Ritalin and the army Web page design dreamweaver bexley college Womens diving watches After losing pregnancy weight Ritalin mechanism of action Houston pilates studio Lazy boy reclining sofas

10:58 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site New public management and pupblic schools Disney and timeshare Umpire plate coat find me commercial auto insurance in england vitamin b12 mangel

2:06 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

2:37 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home