Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ok...It has been a while again...I KNOW...SLACKER!
Well, let's see...HMM...Brandon and I *finally* called it off in September :(
Just decided that with me traveling so much...not only for work but also family we just figured that it was for the best...kind of sad after all that we had been through over the last few years...but also for the best I hope. Also, there was kind of a twist to the story. But to make it even stranger is the fact that some girl was claiming that she was having his baby...turned out to be made up to see what would happen. Just plain evil on her part I think, but we remain friends still and hope to be able to remain friends for a really long time.
Ryan on the other hand...He lives in the Twin Cities and we met actually in my town. We became fast friends...and the 1st night that we met we ended up talking for about 2 hours. It was a lot of fun just to meet someone new and to take an instant liking to them. I can tend to be on the shy side sometimes...but with him it seemed that we were long lost friends. Then he came back through in September...And I was actually getting ready to leave town again...just like the 1st time he was here! So, we talked about our adventures of traveling and where the nest things are to see/do in each of the major metro areas. He gave me some great ideas for the Twin Cities and I gave him some great ideas for Grand Forks, Fargo, Bismarck, Minot and Dickinson!
Unfortunately, when he passed through in March though I was out of town...State Hockey in Fargo. That went well! The girls played HARD and came with 6 out of 15 so overall they were happy! 7 games in 3 days though so they played a lot of games. After we got home from the weekend most of them went to sleep for about 2 to 3 hours. I know that I would have...but I had to unpack and pack to leave again almost right away! HAHA
It's now almost my Birthday again! I am hoping to get to the Twin Cities soon after! I am going to be looking at my schedule and "TRY" to squeeze in a trip down there...And hopefully get to the Festival of Nations again this year. Oh what fun!
OK, so that's all for now!
Until we meet again!
Love,

~Joy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home