Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Still June...I think...


I am posting here again...YEAH! Again...and to tell you the truth I ***think*** that it is still June so the picture goes up...Or until I feel like not posting it anymore.
In other news...Not too much. We went to Golden Valley to see my uncle and the place he is in is very nice. The end of July they are talking about a discharge date BUT it could change. So, between now and then my mother and grandmother are looking for places for him to go to. Handicapped accessible...and in the 2 towns it is harder than we thought it would be. Not cool at all.
So, I am leaving here again tomorrow. This time I am going to see my aunt. She only lives about 6 hours away. Wish me a good time there! Other than that work is crazy now. One of my co-workers quit in May and we were just getting someone out of training then so he went on his own on the drop of a hat. I am still working with him when he needs it but considering that he had to jump in he is doing great! I will start a new trainee sometime in either the end of July or the beginning of August. He will be a easy train though. But for the summer I am not taking an actual vacation...Here is the deal...Arizona Here I Come! (November 15-22 I am there!) *YEAH*
Take care and I shall return soon!
With lot of Love,
~Joy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home