Thursday, April 05, 2007

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! I hope that it is great for you and your family...

And let's see what else...I am *definitely* a slacker on here lately huh? Between not knowing what to write and lack of time I am a slacker, yes.

I spent 2 1/2 hours in watching my UND Fighting Sioux Hockey team tonight...They lost :( Now they are done for the season...BUT what a freakin great season. Oh yeah, I should mention that they were in the Final 4 for National Title!! :)

Well, Happy Easter. I am not sure what I am doing yet...Oh yeah maybe some work that is...

Until next time!!!!

Love,

~A Girl in North Dakota~

P.S. So, it is ***ALMOST*** MY BIRTHDAY!!!! 2 weeks and 2 days to go! More on that later though...hehe

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Easter

6:53 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home