Wednesday, August 15, 2007

WOW!!

I just thought that I would stop and say "HI". Work has been CRAZY the last few months now. One of my co-workers left us on May 8th. That is a long story behind her departure. But I know that since she left she has not spoke one word to me and that does sadden me a lot! The last few months of her and I working together got so tense and then I would ask her to talk to me and she would tell me that there was nothing wrong...so, finally our boss tried to talk to her and she told him the same thing...but then a few days later handed him her notice and told him that she wanted to get out because she could not handle the tension anymore. I was pretty surprised. So, now we do not talk, go out or do anything anymore. In fact, I have decided that when one of the kids has a birthday I will just send them a card instead of dropping it off...so, that way I can let go of some of the feelings that I have...Because one of the last things that she told everyone is that her and I were never friends...Only co-workers! HELLO! That made me the maddest. So, now I have gained some new friendships with other people and found that there is a whole new life beyond those that you think are your friends. I am happy with where I am at right now...And I feel comfortable with that.
So, I shall leave it right there for now! I miss you all! And I am returning now!
I am off to watch some volleyball now! I love that! I haven't played on this league in years...BUT it turns out that one of my guys is playing on it now. So, when I talked to him last night he told me that I should come and watch them play either Wed or Thurs (or both) and of course he plays softball league on Mondays and I did not know that one until I was at the baseball diamonds watching a game and wandered over there and saw him.
Take care and until next time! Lots of Love!


~A Girl in North Dakota~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home