Friday, April 30, 2010

Belated...Birthday Greetings to you and me!

Last week was my birthday! That was a good day! My mom and I have the same birthday...and we both had to work that day...she had a "mandatory" meeting at work and then my boss asked me if I would work that day...and since I didn't/couldn't get into the doctor that day for my annual audiology/ENT appointments I decided to work. Not that bad...then we headed up to Fargo for some *YUMMY* Paradiso! It was overall good!
Then 2 days afterwards was prom in Wahpeton...so it was pretty chaotic in our house that day with people in and out all day long. My step-dad bailed out early in the afternoon! HAHA smart man! He went out to the farm to get some stuff from storage...and I think just because he didn't want to be here with all the girls in this house! HAHA
Well, HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!
Until later!
Love,
~Joy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home