Monday, August 20, 2007

A thought...

Tonight you are in for a little reminiscing from me...When I first blogged I was just doing it to share my thoughts...Then one day I came across a blog and I read it with interest. I was curious to see what he had to say and it became a habit for me to look at his entries that he would publish. Through him I started to become a little more open...I figured that if he could share his story so could I. I then started to read other blogs from fellow bloggers that he would recommend...and still do to this day. I have found that blogging became a source of relief for me. If you have read any previous entries from long time ago you will know that I have something called Meniere's. When I first got sick I was SICK!!! The disease plays games with your vertigo and I would never know from one minute to the next when it would start again. After seeing my PCP and an ENT I was finally told the diagnosis. I thought that my life was over and then I started researching any and all information that I could find in the libraries and on the internet. Then I started a blog as an outlet to ramble about my life in North Dakota.
Ok, so on to the point...I have met many great people through this outlet and I am forever grateful to them...But 1 year ago today we lost a fellow blogger...DocDur Marc. You are forever missed. So, please take a moment to be thankful for all that you have and remember those that are not as fortunate and to those that you have lost...Remember forever gone but never forgotten...that is you DocDur Marc you will remain in cyberspace forever.

Love,

~A Girl in North Dakota~

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

DocDur Marc will never be forgotten. He was such a good guy and he is missed. He will always be a source of inspiration to me.

I am glad that I met you in blogland. You always make me smile with your comments and I admire you strength through the Meniere's.
-M

12:15 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home