Friday, February 22, 2008

Again...

Ok, since it is *Late* I just wanted to say something...
I am *Very* greatful to everyone that I know...either through personal or even to those that I have met via blogging...Throughout the last few months I have been slacking here...Please forgive me...it seems that life just kind of went crazy for a while. I am now ready to slow down...Just not this week/month that is :)
So, I say this because one of the last posts I talked about a guy that works for me and I was thinking about how much I have taken advantage of life the last few months. But now that it seems to slow down I have time to think about ways to *torture*...O wait...I mean HELP him! He was to the point where he would not talk to me for a while after he found out that I knew...But now I think that he has accepted that I know...and want to help him...so, we are talking again...and what he is realizing is this: That I have been down the same road that he is on:

And that I had an inkling of a feeling that I was going to go back down that road again...And I stopped so now I need for him to stop and accept that he does need help...That no matter what...No one is disappointed in him...In fact we will be proud of him to take the first step:

ADMITTING THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM...That is the first step...We love you...and are there for you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home