Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A first for me!

So, hmm...Guess who got into her FIRST accident? Yeah, I hit a parked car. How sad is that? Well, I was in the pickup and I did not see the car next to me...so I turned to back out and "CRUNCH". I felt so bad...and then it is my srep-dad's pickup and I could NOT find the registration so that is when I was stressing out. I was crying then. But the nice responding Sargeant was reassuring me that there is always a first...and being 32 and my first is pretty good. (Yeah he lives accross the street from me and knows me). So, now it is all to the insurance company...then, of course I went out west on Monday and guess what? I got a freakin speeding ticket...Not the best of 3 day span for me. Thankfully I am still on vacation!
Ok, on that note I am off. Tomorrow night brings in volleyball. *YEAH*
~With lots of Love~

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

We all have a first accident and mine was when I was a teenager and I hit a parked car... which banged into another parked car and another... I could have died!!! It was in high school during drivers training too. My classmates came to see me and exchanged accident stories to try and cheer me up. One guy said he had hit a COW. Imagine that. Of course the day of the accident, there was no cheering me up. I felt horrible.

Take comfort in knowing it was only one parked car you hit. ;)

((big hug))
Michelle

10:26 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home