Friday, August 24, 2007

Another Day...

Hi everyone!
Look I am back again! HEHE

UMM...yeah I wanted to post again and just kind of ramble...My sleep schedule is so far off right now! Last weekend was one step short of hell. I worked all the time and then sleep and then go back again. I am just trying to get ahead of everything right now...Because all next week I am off! To start off the week I have to go to my Aunt's place on Sunday...About a 5 1/2 hour drive (that's without ANY stops) and then get her to Bismarck on Monday by 8 A.M. (An hour and half away) for her appointment and then get her back to work (hopefully) by noon. Then I am going to just hang out there until she gets off...I am spending the whole week out there! I *may* come home on Wednesday though...My mom would like her car back I am thinking! But see if I do that then I am going to go watch "The Girls" play pool...Then go watch Volleyball on Wednesday night...Thursday brings in *More* Volleyball...Friday night brings in the annual "Border Battle" football game...High Schools play each other.
But on that note...I should sleep! I will write more later!

~Lots of love~

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Sounds like a busy week to me. Have fun at all of the games and do try to rest somewhere in there!

Thanks for your comment at the Spanish learning blog. :) It is a humble attempt on my part to help others learn while I learn!

Love ya sweety,
Michelle

12:11 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home