Tuesday, February 26, 2008

OY VAY!!!!

I tell you...Somedays are just...UMM...I can't explain this one! Last night we had a good time! I tell you that there are days that some people can come out of their shells and enjoy life and *HE* did just that! I know that at one point I was working on a project (and when I get involved I kind of get deep into thought and just stop paying attention to the little things around me)...SO, what does he decide to do? He snuck up behind me and grabbed me! Tell you what I almost died from thinking that someone was trying to get me...Then I hear him laughing! *SNARLS*
But yeah, I have admitted that I have a problem and he told me last night that he does to...Just has no idea how to get help...So, I told him that he took the first step. Now I *CAN* and *WILL* help him...No matter what...Just because he is the little brother that I never had...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home