Sunday, June 27, 2010

SUMMER!!!!

Has finally arrived!!!!! I am actually excited over this fact because it means more time outside...and of course trips! HAHA we went to Minneapolis/St. Paul this week and got home Thursday...Pretty good time had by all...We went with our Aunt, Her Husband and Sister (Rae) and I. Our Aunt had some appointments and an eye surgery to do down there so we went did all the pre-op on day 1 then just hung out and did some little stuff and had supper...day 2 was the surgery and then Rae and I went to a mall with our Aunt and hit up a movie that night. Then the final day we had to be up and out of the room before her appointment because we figured that it would be a long appointment...since the previous days had been EXTREMELY LONG! The doctors and staff were all very nice and helpful though so that made it tolerable! The resident that we met with the 1st day was a cutie...and if I was in the market would have been trying to go for him...HAHA! :)
On that happy note...RYAN!!!!! Unfortunately I had no time to call him and tell him that I was going to be in the metro area this time...but I am going to be back there it looks 2 times in July as it looks now...and I know that he is coming to Wahpeton soon also. :D He once made me a promise that I would promise him to go to the zoo with him...so I am going to hold him to holding me to my promise...I am *CONFUSED* right now I think!
But I am off now...Going to shower and sleep...AHHHHH!
Take care and Love ya all LOTZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home