Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Someone help me! Lately I have been sooo tired and exhausted and no matter how much I sleep it can never be enough. Oh yeah cold also, but that I can write off to the strange weather that we are having right now. But I know that I am going to have to get the iron tested AGAIN! It was just done at my physical and it was teetering right on the edge.
Well, enough about that...that is the main reason that I have not been here much lately. Always sleeping or working it seems. But that is ok sometimes work is actually fun. Just not lately since someone (he will remain nameless) spilled the beans about the "surprise" party and I was blamed for it. So now both her and her girlfriend are mad at me...Well last night I would not say 1 word to them. Talked to everyone else, and if I needed to talk to them it was through someone else. It's not that I am mad at them it's just that if she even suspected that it was me, then I think that she should have talked to me instead of accusing right away since the guy that did it even took the blame and felt really bad, but she (girlfriend) won't listen to anyone. It's my fault and that's what she wants to believe. SCREW HER!!! (Ok so sorry about that it's just that we were friends for so many years)
But I think that I am going to go and nap now! (Scary thought since it is like 4:30 P.M. here and I slept 9 hours last night!)
Nothing too exciting but I needed to get that story/drama off my chest. Everyone at work knows about it now, and that he took the fault.
But I am going to nap now. Talk to you all later!
Love,

~Joy~