Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy (belated) New Year's...

I hope that you all had a great New Year's!!! I stayed home and it was (sort of) relaxing! Played a game with my sister after she went skating...Nothing grand but it was fun!

Vacation was grand! I seriously did nothing except Christmas Baking...I was supposed to go see some friends...BUT they came here to see their families so we had Breakfast one day! WOO HOO! But I haven't seem them since they got married a year ago so we had some laughs! :)

But I am *excited* for Thursday though...Sorta that is...I have to go to a visitation/prayer service...and then I am seeing a certain guy friend of mine...I MISS HIM! I am pretty glad that Christmas is over with and that he will be back that day...But the sad part is this...The head football coach resigned last week. It turns out that he was offered a job in Kansas and has accepted it effectively immediately. So, the 4 assistants are coming back to their boss being gone and a fellow assistant as the interim head coach with a full-scale search beginning in the middle of January. Hopefully they find someone as good with the guys as what the head coach was. WOW..is all that I was thinking. We were discussing this one night at work and I was saying about how weird it would be if I had came back from vacation and found out that my boss had resigned and was leaving town to a new state.

So, I am off now! Take care and have a great week...Be back soon!!!

Love,

~A Girl in North Dakota~

1 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

Happy New Year, Joy :)

2:24 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home