Monday, November 20, 2006

Someone hand me a pacifier...

Someone have a pacifier ready for me? I cried and then found out that we had a communication error...and so the drama began...

On Friday night I was all ready to go...and here I was sitting there waiting for him to show up...and he was a no-show. Umm..yeah there I am thinking that I was being stood up. Not the best of feelings. So, he calls me on Saturday night to see what time to meet up! Umm...yeah, the nights were mixed up. Communication. But here is the thing...I already had made prior plans for Saturday. Long ago. So, that night was out. Here I am thinking horrible, horrible thoughts to him on Friday and he was doing nothing. Well, ok preparing himself for Saturday night! Now what to do? We are looking at this weekend. We will figure it out when I talk to him. And, oh yeah, I do like him. *She admits it* But when he called me on Saturday to confirm that we were going out I seriously cried. Because here I thought that he didn't really like me...And I was being stood up...All it was a cruel joke that he was playing on me. Yeah I feel like an idiot NOW! I then informed him that I was stood up not to long ago...cheated on by my last serious boyfriend. He commented back that he was neither one of those guys and asked me why would he have asked me out to stand me up? I am still thinking over that one yet though! But I am now smiling lots again!

And let's see. Weather is holding out for me! Still able to run around in flip flops and light coats at night. *Yeah*

On that note now...where did I set that Pacifier at now? I (hopefully) won't need it this time around! hehehehe

Take care~

Love,

~A Girl in North Dakota~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home