Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Happy Weekend


I once had this Long-Term relationship...He was caught cheating on me on my Birthday. I then started to explore and flirt more with other guys. Having fun is what it is called...Well, anyways...I decided that I wasn't really into having a relationship quite yet. I then travelled accross the country to Oregon and met some really awesome people out there...And came away with some life-long friendships. Then when I came back I remained a "Good Little Girl" for a while...Those were the days I have to say!

As of recently though I have become more outgoing and a little bit more open...You see when I was dating the ex I was a little bit on the shy side...Always thought that what I was going to say was the wrong thing and never knowing when to say the right thing. He was a little bit more controlling then what anyone would have thought that I would ever be with. I see now how wrong that was and I am glad that I learned that it is not right to be in that kind of relationship. I guess that I am one of the lucky few that make it out of that kind of situation. At the time though I believed that we were going to be together forever. I see now how wrong I was and believe that forever will come some day...Just not today or tomorrow.

This subject got brought up tonight because I was thinking about that when I was talking about the fact that I am going to go out next weekend. There was one girl trying to convince me that it would be a bad idea...Even went as far as to tell me that he does shit...And you know what??? I don't believe it because of the sheer fact that he lectured me about how bad it is to smoke...AND I QUIT 10 YEARS AGO! Yes, I, Joy did smoke while I was in college...And the coaches used to give me hell...But I still ran faster and farther than the girls that didn't smoke...So, you figure that one out!


So, in essence never believe in what others have to say...Always stick to what you believe...Because it is what you think that counts the most. I will take my time and get to know him...Although we have known each other for about 6 months now...But when we first met I was still attempting to go out with another guy (B). But have since found out that B was hitting on a friend of mine...He is, to refresh your memories, 27...She is in High School...SO, yeah I, personally, think that is wrong.

WELLLLLLL...Enough for one night...The saga continues next week...

Take care and have a spectacular weekend! I will be!

Love,

~A Girl in North Dakota~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joy!
I'm going to try to start using blogger now that they seem to have made things a little easier. LOL I need things all spelled out for me you know.
Now I have to go read your post as I see Lynn saying you have a crush ...hmmmmmm :)
Have a great day!!
Kim

8:09 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's the crush going????


I was over at Marc's Guest Book...missing him and needing to talk with him...and saw you there too a lot recently. I just wanted to give you a hug and tell you I'm still here too. I miss him and feel his loss and the empty space, a lot. I am so sorry that the Chatroom was taken down...I know I didn't use it, but you all did and it meant a lot to you, it must be hard w/out it now.

I hope you are doing well, dear Joy. Please take care of yourself. Much love to you.
Lynn

10:01 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home