Friday, February 24, 2006

HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU ALL!!!!!!

That's about all for now...I am totally work-free for the weekend BUT I have a lot to do yet...Tonight was just the beginning and tomorrow it continues...between Hockey, Basketball and of course I have to run to Fergus to get a few things I am out of here then. On Sunday is a daytrip to Fargo for a volleyball clinic that my sister has to attend and I am going to go and sit on my butt at the mall!
I thought of something tonight...I think that I am over my "Summer Crush" as I like to call him. If you are reading this I would like to say 1 thing to you: If there is still that interest there...I am leaving it up to you to make the first move this time...I have tried several times and you do not seem to take hints or suggestions very well...so this time I leave it to you...
But I got that off of my chest I need to run now. Girls won their game tonight! 2-1 in OVERTIME that is! Pure luck is that is called...Tomorrow is their last game and then off to state in 2 (short) weeks! That is the week that I am trying to convince my boss that I need a 3 day weekend but I am thinking that it isn't working yet...especially since we have 2 new people start training that week. O-well it was worth a shot at least. I will see when the schedule is officially posted!
Until next time...HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU ALL!!!!!!
With love,

~Joy~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

12:30 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home