Saturday, February 25, 2006

PRETTY NICE...

Well, the girls had their last game of the season (other than state tournaments that is!) and they won again! 4-0 and guess what...Didja guess yet???? Yeah, my sister, the one and only, made her first assist in the first goal and that was only like a minute or so into the game. And all this after last nights' drama that happened with her. See whenever the other team makes a goal (remember this is Hockey after all) and she is on the ice, she thinks that it is her fault and then gets upset over it. So, last night the coaches (one whom is my boss the other is her best friends' dad) were trying to talk to her about what was wrong and all that she would say is that she had a headache or didn't feel good. So, over comes my boss and tells me that I need to figure out what is wrong, since he knows that she will tell me things that she won't tell her parents. But then the other coach talks to his daughter and finds out what is wrong, so he tells me what it is all about and so then I talked to both coaches and tell them that I will talk to her. But she and I decide that we are going to go and get some Ice Cream after the game and that is when she tells me why she thought that it was her fault, and I tell her exactly what the coaches say...It is no one's fault it happens. Good logic I think, and these guys are both really great coaches I have to say.
But enough about that. Tomorrow my family is going to Fargo for a volleyball clinic that my sister has to attend. She started Junior Olympic Volleyball last week and this is mandatory that they all attend. Nice...Having the house to myself for the day! *Excited*
Until next time...Thanks for reading my babble...The weekend is not all that bad...Used to having to work all weekend and relaxing...but I have yet to do that this weekend...Bad sign I think...
Until next time...
With lotz o' love (LOL)
~Joy~

1 Comments:

Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

Glad you are keeping busy and having fun.....hope this is a good week ahead of you!

6:22 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home