Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I finally had the chance to get in on Wednesday night chat...and it was a blast! Thanks Marc for it! Had a good time just listening, but you know me, I got my opinions in also!
Tired is how I feel...Snowing right now, so I can play in it tomorrow...But it is also Grandma's birthday so we are going to do something for that tomorrow night...Probably just Pizza and go over there...Saturday family from St. Cloud are coming here, so we are all having a lunch together. Should be interesting, since it is her sister (who is 94) and her family. We don't see much of them, but when they do come it makes for a good time. Plus my aunt is coming, and we will see how that one goes, since there is so much snow to the north of me, and that is where she is coming from, so not quite sure on her yet.
But...Hey my birthday is about a month and half away and tonight I found out that my sister has a hockey tournament in Minneapolis that weekend. So excited. My step-dad's brother, sister and her husband all live down there, plus there is my cousin (that I never get to talk to) and of course some college friends of mine that are all there also, so that should make for an interesting birthday! After last years' though this one will be kind of lame I think regardless of what I do. That surprise party was SO MUCH FUN!
But I am going to go to bed now...It is almost midnight, and I am taking tomorrow off. Go to the gym and tan and then to my Grandmothers house for supper. Be back tomorrow night though!
See you all then!
Sending you a little >>>HUG<<<

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»

3:03 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

6:47 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home