Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Celebrate...

I was experiencing some minor technicalities and therefore was not able to do much for a while...it seemed that just getting up out of bed was a chore in its' own...now I know why though...and now I seem to have some energy back...why is it that people instantly assume that you are depressed or something when you tell them your symptoms? I am NOT (!!!!!!)...just to share that with ya and it has been proven now...Ok so this last weekend I went out with friends and then didn't get home until like 2 A.M. and still managed to work the next day...something that would have been unheard of about a month ago (hell...even 2 weeks ago) But as you can tell I am excited to be back in the world of the living again...and now can start to CELEBRATE and plan my summer...It really was starting to feel like I was totally out of it...
Sure, enough about that...gotta start investigating trips...to where I really have no idea...I am one of those people that sometimes I go where I plan to go...like on vacations that is...and usually it is to somewhere where I know people...but I am feeling adventurous this year...and ENERGETIC! So, therefore I have been thinking that I would love to go somewhere where I have A. Never been too and B. Where I don't know anyone because isn't that what being on an adventure is supposed to be like...and I think that it really is time to go out and celebrate what life holds in store for ya...Stay tuned though...should be making a decision sometime...and have a great week...whatever there is left for you that is...hey look it is almost Midnight and I have been going since 8 this morning and I am not even tired or worn out...The Energizer Bunny in me has returned!!!!!!!
Love ya!!!!!!!!!
And guess what...The Sioux WON! Frozen Four here they come!! April 6th to the 8th in Wisconsin...GOOD LUCK GUYS! (Huge fan here if you can't tell!)

Marc-Thinking Good thoughts for you! Get well soon! I did...so you can also!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home