Monday, March 06, 2006

Hi again!
Well, the weekend wasn't all that bad...Of course I didn't watch the academy awards last night...so I have yet to hear about who won what and all...
Just had to finish up some computer work that I had to do, and then I did my taxes (UGH every year but it is only one time a year!) and filled out financial aid stuff online so I should be getting the papers from the schools in about a week or so (I hope at least that is!)
But I actually got 2 (!!!!!!!!) projects done at work today! Pretty excited about that...now I am off tomorrow since I had to work this weekend and all, but this coming up weekend should be a freakin' blast! Have to go to Grand Forks (yes again) and then to Fargo on Saturday. Yup I think that it will be a long and lovely day though! I am pretty pumped to see the friends that I didn't get the chance to see when I was in Grand Forks the last time, and then to watch Hockey in Fargo on Saturday and Sunday...But I am also waiting for my birthday to come because I am going to Minneapolis. Sister has a game there that weekend and then (hopefully at least) I can go see my cousin and see if we can go out and do something that weekend. I have (honestly) never been out with her. She is 6 years younger and we were never really close until about the last 3-4 years. Now at least we can talk civilized compared to when we were younger and only fought (verbally and sometimes physically) I think that I was a big meanie when I was younger...I have grown up since then. :)
But here is to all of you to have a great week. I am going to Fargo tomorrow to look for something black and white for the gift bags for this weekend at the hockey tournament! We have been looking so hard and there is nothing that we have found that is 22 in stock of it...Even at Target! Sad.
Until later...

Love and >>>HUGZ<<<

~Joy~

2 Comments:

Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

have fun tomorrow!!!! I haven't forgotten bout the links but it would probably be easier to do it in chat or on messenger cuz unfortunately it's more complicated than MSN Spaces and probably wouldn't make sense in an email.....so email me and let me know when ya feel like chatting!

7:17 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
black jack terminal interface blackjack How to get the swimmers body build Financial planning marketing associate job

4:31 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home