Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It was such a nice day weather wise and I am in such a good mood tonight! I know first time for everything! J/K LOL!!!!
But the weekend is coming very fast and I am excited but yet I know that it will be here and then go real fast, so it can take its' time getting here!
I think that I have hit a writers block now...I can't even think of anything to say...totally unusual for me. But sometimes I am that way. Usually I can talk and talk, but tonight maybe it is just that since it is Wednesday...I don't know.
But I shall quit rambling now! Boring I know...But just stopped to say "HI" Hope to talk to you REAL soon!
And I intend to take LOTS of pictures this weekend of the girls! One of the parents is making memory books and wants someone to help her take pictures so I think that I will volunteer for that job. I am in the volunteering mood right now. I am chaperoning a trip next month for church and my mom is in charge of a Project that makes boxes of presents for the families that are less fortunate, and I have also volunteered to help her with that. But since that isn't until Christmas...Does that count right now? O-well of not...
Take care and have some fun for me!

Love,

~Joy~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

6:45 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home