Friday, March 17, 2006

March 20, 2006
HAPPY SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I was thinking that it would never get here!!!)

March 20thThey took 6th place. Not that good...At work we all thought that they would do SO much better...O-well they had a great season and we are proud of them...:)And I hurt my knee so it is official that I am out of Volleyball for the season...and since it just started that isn't a good thing...I was thinking of playing still (even against medical directions)...and when the team doc isn't there I probably still could...and trust me I won't tell him...maybe he won't find out kinda thing...shhhh...lol Take care and off I go now!


Hi again-
I have 2 entries in the same day...I am bored I think and I was just playing on the 'net...I watched the state basketball games on television...high school boys and a local team is playing in state...but they lost yesterday so they are still playing for 5th place! (Go guys!)
I was going to go out tonight, but when I was at Volleyball on Wednesday and all is well, until the unthinkable happens...yeah I hurt the knee again...so I was told today that I may sit out rest of the season...ok since it just started...o-well worse things happen and I still have my health! Well, enough whining about that...I am going to go drink 1 more drink and then watch a movie...I know that next weekend will be lotz'o'fun...a friend that moved away last year is coming back to town for the weekend so we are all going out...other than that I hope ya all have a great weekend peeps!

Love,

~Joy~




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

5:10 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home