Saturday, March 04, 2006

I got a call the other day...UM...Maybe yesterday...yeah it was...As you can maybe tell this can't be a good call.
But the call was from this guy that I met about a year and half ago...I went to Oregon on the train and there was a guy I thought that he was hot (ok so sue me) but I also thought that he was a complete and total a**. BUT it turns out that he was incredibly sweet and thoughtful. But to move on about a year ago I met his daughters and we got along very well...Just one of those things I think. Now the other day he calls me, and (remember we are only friends right especially since he live across the next state) that he wants to "take a break". Ok, so let me get this straight...we are going to "take a break" but from what? Then I got the complete story out of him, so now I am ANGRY!
It turns out that his psycho ex-wife has reentered the picture after she was released from jail. She spent about 2 years in prison for kidnapping the kids when they were first split up, and then she had no contact with the girls for a few years and now thinks that she is a fit enough parent to gain custody of them. Yeah I think NOT! She is using the fact that he is on the road a lot and she is also claiming that since he has a girlfriend he has no time to spend with the girls. UMM... back up one minute...I have had no interest in finding a boyfriend until the right one comes along and I will know him when I meet him. So, where does that leave me...To yell and scream at him. But today I was totally taking it out on the co-workers and those that just happened to be around me at the time. So sorry (maybe that is). The only thing that I am upset about is the fact that he wants me to not communicate with the girls until all of this is over with. Yeah sure...In what life would he expect that to happen? Mackie, or Mackenzie, still will not talk about what happened to her when she was with her mother, and Maddie, Madison, does not recall any of this ever happening, since she was 3 months old when she was taken.
But I got all of this news and then of course I went to the gym and worked out some pent up frustrations and ANGER at him for this to happen. So, needless to say I WILL be waiting for him next weekend to show up, so that way I can ask him Why? and What was going through his head? I can tell you for a given fact that there is no way EVER that she will gain custody of those girls (only over MY dead body that is) and that Mackie is scared to death of her mother, so why would she ever go back there. What kind of courts would send her to live there again. Hopefully none.
I leave on that thought right now...before I start to cry again that is...I hope that you have a great weekend!
~Joy~