Saturday, April 08, 2006

"Dear Abby"

Typically I am not the biggest reader of the newspaper...just because our town paper here is all old news...so we read it for the comics and Dear Abby (at least that's me!) Well, yesterday's column had to deal with child abuse...so I dug a bit and came to discover that April is National Child ABuse Prevention Month. Interesting I personally have never known an abused child but I know that I didn't lead that much of a sheltered life and there was a girl that was abused by her mother that was a grade below me and that kind of stuck in my mind all of these years...and that was when I was in about the 1st grade or so...that tells you how long ago it was...since I will SOON be 31 (!!!!!) Heaven help us all!
But that's about all for now...Check out the website on child abuse prevention month if you get a chance...pretty interesting info on there...Off again!
Love ya!!!!!!!!!!!

****2 weeks until my BIRTHDAY!***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home