Monday, April 03, 2006

Hi to everyone...How are you all doing? I am great so far...This week will be crazy I think...But very effective I have to say!
Happy Days to you all! I will be back tomorrow sometime...I have the day "off" since my little sister is having ear surgery tomorrow...I am taking over the daycare tomorrow...Interesting it should be. Only having 4 kids and 1 is an infant. But we have a lot of fun and if the weather cooperates we can play outside! And I am (hopefully) making a cake also...We will see...Have some fun!
Love ya lotz!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

:)

9:03 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read How do i recharge my car battery Stop smoking indianapolis New laptop in the works

7:48 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

3:11 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home