Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Off to Fargo...

With as weird as that may sound I am going on a little "getaway" tomorrow...My sister is home from school for about the next week...so mom asked me to take her somewhere tomorrow...It is just that she still hurts a little from having ear surgery yesterday...I took (yet another) day off and I will make it all up this weekend for sure...Decided to take her shopping...gotta hit the mall for sure you know!
But it was sooo nice here today that I took advantage of the sun, warmth and worked out in the yard for a bit tonight after work. When I left at 5:30 it was still 65 degrees out...I can definitely get used to this.
Ok but I am out of here again...2:07 tomorrow my team play first round at the Frozen Four! Definitely have got to be back for that one! I don't know why it is so exciting this year...it is about the 4th time in 5 years that they have went...but some reason it is just being "hyped" more this year...maybe since it is only in Wisconsin I really have no idea...but they had better WIN! Or someone is going to be hurt! LOL Just kidding though...I will still be happy for them regardless of how they do tomorrow...I just want them to go far...
And one final note...The flood is officially over with...the river (finally) crested yesterday! (Especially since it is a block and half from my house) But you know it is supposed to rain a lot tonight so that will definitely affect the crest and drive it up more...The parks may be back someday! Hopefully that is...
Well, have a great night...I will be having some fun in Fargo...enough for many people!!

~Love Ya Lotz~

1 Comments:

Blogger Alejandro Vila said...

no hablo ingles , pero te digo entre a tu blog para invitarte a ver mis esculturas de metal , son bien bonitas y muy apreciadas por los entendidos y en general por todos los que las han visto, te pido me ayudes a difundirlas pidiendole a tus conocidos y amigos que las vean cuando me visiten y me dejen comentarios sobre algunas de ellas la direccion web es :
www.alejandrovila.tk
www.fotolog.com/alejandrovila/
desde ya agradecido por tu gentileza de leerme en tu blog
alejandro vila

9:09 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home