Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Oh My It's Morning!

Oh do the mornings come earlier and earlier or is it just me? I think that they come earlier but that's ok...the sooner that they get here the sooner it is time to go outside and have some fun!
Well, on a serious note now...I am not even sure what there is today...I know that Marc from "Voyeur Nation" is in the hospital having a kidney transplant...I read that this morning at 3 A.M. (my time)...hey maybe that is why the mornings are coming faster...since I never seem to get home at a decent hour! LOL And then to get up in the mornings and work then to go out with the friends at night and then come home to sleep then start all over again. I always think that "I'll sleep in this weekend" and then it never seems to happen. O-well I am having some fun again lately. And considering that it is soon to be my birthday (wanna guess?)...Someone HELP me! A lot of people tell me that I don't look my age...and I know for a sure thing that I have yet to start acting my age.

Marc-Get well soon...thinking good thoughts to you...I know that you are strong and will beat anything...
O-well...I am back to work now...Take care! OK...this time for reals...off again...Is it time to go home yet? Kidding there...it's still early...Oh my...
Luve ya all!!!!!!!!


On one side note...I was just reading about a MO couple that "pretended" to have sextuplets in order to gain monetary contributions to help pay their bills...I mean "HELLO" get a life...that is something that you just don't do...Can we say ILLEGAL there...I hope that they get what they deserve...And they planned it all out right down to even having a small closet full of clothes...they thought that way they could obtain a bigger house through the kindness of others...I really have got to stop reading the news in the mornings...it can make for a really bad day...OK this time I really am leaving...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home