Monday, April 10, 2006

Ok...I promise no "Dear Abby" today! lol
The weekend was awesome in terms of weather...I worked a few hours both days to prepare for today...and then I ENJOYED the weather...hoping that this is a good sign of the summer to come!
After all it is April already and soon to be the summer...Easter is coming real fast...already next Sunday and I still have yet to get out the rest of the decorations...The funny part is that some of my decorations are Chololate Bunnies that I don't eat...My sisters' best friend will come in and sit there and stare at it like she wants to eat it sometime...Maybe someday just not yet...They are from about 3 years ago also...Not sure how they would taste now after all this time.
But I am off to get ready for a meeting and then to clean out my car that has been neglected for so long already...When I was coming home yesterday I was thinking about that...Actually on the way to a friends' house and then what does he do...asks when the last time that I cleaned out my car!!!! That was not a nice thing to ask me I think...But you know what they say...Truth Hurts! Just Kidding...and he was also...He knows that I like to keep it clean and organized and so when I have 2 empty water bottles in there it drives me nuts...and there is some empty water bottles in there now...(and WAY more than 2 that is!)
Then I also need to send off a b-day card to my aunt...Her big 50 today...and soon it will be my mom's and my birthday...Scared especially after last year also...but this year I am going to Grand Forks for the day and then to visit my aunt...and from there we will see I guess...Surprises are the ultimate...and that includes the summer vacations...I am still pondering that one also...But no matter what happens....
Take care everyone (and here is to hoping that your weather is as great as mine is!!!!!!!)
Until next time~

2 Comments:

Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:53 PM PDT  
Blogger Joshua said...

heheheeheh I am Josh and the last message was Josh LOL.
Not sure how my faggotty-assed brother showed up as the author, but it was I. LOL

9:47 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home