Thursday, June 08, 2006

I was successful!

In changing the layout of this blog I was successful! I was getting kind of tired of the same old thing...so, occassionally you may find that I play a little and change this...o-well! Ok, now I am off to bed! Work calls early...but here's to (hopefully) a weekend that will be WAY better than the last was! It can't get any worse though!

Take care and always remember that I...

Love ya!


Updates: June 14,2006...A huge thanks to Marc of Voyeur Nation...he added the links on the side so that I have immediate access to his site...How he does that I have no idea...some day I may remember HTML just not yet! Then now I have another problem...and, well, that one requires my time and thoughts...all that time that I have spent telling others about long distance relationships aren't that hard...well, now, I am having a harder time trying to convince myself on that! I have accepted addmission to a school that is about 3 hours away and just when I am trying to get something started going with this guy! Ok, now what do I do? That has been running through my freaking brain all day! But, well, I know that in the end it will all work out! I am off now...Talk to ya all laterz!
9 P.M. Oh yeah...It hurts!!!! (Had an ear appointment and, well, I won't go into the details but I am still waiting for the pain killers to start working and they won't...So, I do still have full feeling of the nerves in my left ear...and I don't want to feel it!!!) Until later~
Midnight...Still waiting!!! How long do these things take??? I am going to kill someone soon!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

and i will have links up for ya in the next couple days now that i got the correct info.....things are kinda crazy-busy for me right now....as I'm leaving for NYC to visit Bailey

10:55 AM PDT  
Blogger ~Joy~ said...

Well I couldn't get it to be in calligraphy like the other headliners and I apologize for that.....but I don't know the code for that font.....just to let you know....if ya change your blog theme template....IT WILL DELETE any links ya added!.....Let me know if ya need any more help....in the meantime.....change your password.....cuz if anything funky happens.....i don't want ya thinking.....i was in the infrastructure of your blog.....cuz I wouldn't do that!!!!

7:24 AM PDT  
Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

omg....lol....i left the message for you while I was still logged into your blog.....so it looks like u left yourself a message......hehehehehehhehehe......too funny......anyways.....if u ever decide to change your blog theme.....let me know first.....so that i can save the links before they're deleted!

10:02 AM PDT  
Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

heheheheh.....i guess i was logged under you for about 15 minutes after I finished fixing your blog.....and i left some messages on some bud's blogs.....and they were like.....who is this Joy talking like Marc!!!!! LOL....sorries.....I am such a dork sometimes!

7:13 PM PDT  
Blogger Joshua said...

I HOPE U R HANGING IN THERE THIS FATHER'S DAY :)

7:25 PM PDT  
Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

Thinking of you on Father's Day
xoxoxoxo

10:19 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home