Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A Question

As many of you may or may not know I like to read "Dear Abby" when I get the chance to read it via net...well today I glanced at it and I just about died...It is a tribute to Foster Parents and talked about how May is National Foster Care Month...And, well, since I just blogged about the neighbor of mine that does foster care and how she just lost her husband of 34 years to cancer I am going to help spread the word because I do believe that foster care is a great cause to believe in and remember that just because a child is in foster care it is not necessarily because they are at fault...most of the time it is the parents' that are at fault and the children are the ones that suffer in the end. The hardest times are when there are multiple children in the family and they all are placed in different homes. After several years they may or may not be reunited again and that is if they even remember each other.
But Abby lists a few things that people can do to support the children that are in foster care...just be there to support them is a prime one...help them and show them that there are people out there that care! So, I ask is there someone out there that will help me and show someone that they care about someone else and help them?
Well, that is about all from me for now...
Love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home