Monday, May 01, 2006

Weekend

I do not get sick!!! That is what I kept telling myself yesterday and guess what...my body was disagreeing with that statement...So, I had my first case of the flu in over 2 years and hated every minute of it...but I was sick from work today even though I feel 100% better but I need a day to recuperate I think. So, this will be a very short week for me since I am leaving work early on Wednesday and going to get ready to go to Fargo later that night...But since I thought that I would spend the night up there and decided against it I am still taking the day off.
Then there is the matter of a good neighbor of ours that was diagnosed with throat cancer last fall...and they know that he is not going to be around much longer...I feel so bad for the kids...his daughter, that was their foster daughter before being adopted about 4 years ago, is 14 and realizes what is happening, as does their 16 year old foster son, but not the 7 year old foster son. So they had someone come in tonight to talk to the kids and explain and answer questions.
But the weekend, well, I got sick yesterday, actually later Saturday night, and it wasn't all that good for being in church yesterday...and my sister got confirmed...I was the photographer...And then we all had lunch...except me that is...since the site and smell of food made me violently ill...good way to treat my step-dad's family but I am purty sure that they understood!! I hope!
I hope that you are all good!!!! Talk to you later...Stay healthy!!!!!!!
Until I return again...