Monday, May 15, 2006

Couting the months

I am literally counting the months until I go on vacation! I am so excited...you see I am the only one that knows where I am going this year (so far that is!) and it is somewhere that I have been...and the thing is that since I was last there it has considerably changed so I would love to go there and see the changes and what it has gone through! As far as people there that I know...well, I am always up for an adventure and meeting new people! HEHEHE!
Well, I better run now...back to the world of work...I am ready for a nap...and it is only 9 A.M. Is that a bad sign? LOL
Take care...
Love Ya

HeHe...Here is what I will say...the last time that I planned a big vacation it fell through SO this time I am planning it...and it will go through BUT I am going to be asking about some ideas about what to do...since it has been a while since I have been there...and you will find out where I am going since I will be asking around and when I ask...I expect some help PLEASE! (I know I am demanding!) More to come...But the tenative dates are August 7th-10th...

3 Comments:

Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

Well I C that u r not going to tell us! :P

8:28 AM PDT  
Blogger Michelle said...

Where are ya going? Where are you going? huh? huh? huh?

hehehe Waiting to find out!!!

Orlando was a lot of fun but not enough time to do everything in six days. Sheesh! It rained one day so officially, 5 days...

Thanks so much for your sweet comments always.

-Michelle

8:45 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! philadelphia inquirer slots news Sim slot free slot machine Potential timeline for an security systems upgrade Olympic games canaidian mens hockey team Cheap mobile phone calls europe

4:59 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home