Monday, September 25, 2006

Joy List and other ramblings...

Hi there again~
But it sure has been a long time since I posted anything...Yes, my name is Joy, and I have been a slacker! No, seriously, isn't life crazy at times? No exceptions here! It is 1:30 A.M. and here I sit...I should be in bed...but I think that I messed up a sleep pattern (seriously) this last weekend by *actually* sleeping in on Saturday, so, now *sigh* I am not tired...O-well...Makes it more fun! :)
The real reason of this post: My Joy List: (I am PRETTY sure that most of you know what that is~)

1. To all of those that I have met through blogging...and all the support that I have found...When I first started blogging I was just doing it because it was something that new to me and then I found out that you can find some really nice people on the internet and I am thankful for them!

2. To my Meniere's...If I had never developed it I would still be taking advantage of life and not enjoying it as much as I have been over the last (almost) 5 years! I am also thankful that I have had (almost) 5 years of being asymptomatic now! Here's to another 20 (or more that is!)

3. My sister- for keeping me young...I was 16 when she was born so when she was younger I was away at college and then when I came back here she was in Kindergarten and since then she has kept me young and full of energy! Some days when I see her with her friends I know that when I was that age I was doing the same stuff...and let's just say that I taught our mother well and she asks a lot of questions of my sister now (not a cool thing for her though!)

4. Grandparents: I say this one because I love my grandmother to death...And I miss my grandpa so VERY much! I want one last hug from him now...Of course I was a Grandpa's girl

5. TO the 13 years that I got to spend with my dad...I miss and love ya!

6. To the 5 years that I got to spend with Chris...I wish that I wasn't such a brat when you came over that first day...Sometimes I think that is why you died...But I am thankful to you...because you showed me that all boys are not evil :)

7. To those of you that have ever helped me with my links or offered! (You know who you are!) I miss ya, Marc!

8. To my friends (Online and offline): Without you I would be no where right now...And especially after the last month...

9. Vacations! I need one soon...and off to visit my cousin...Of course she doesn't know that yet! But she will soon! And then I get to shop, relax, and whatever else I can find to not do! Then it is back to real world again!

10. (This one is going to be a bit odd...but PLEASE bear with me!) To you, Jake...If you would have never cheated on me and gotten caught that is...I would not be having as much fun as I am right now! Thanks to you I have made some really cool friends...Started Volleyball again...Met Brandon...Reconnected with Chad again...So, through all that...I have maintained a relationship with your family that I am forever thankful for...Remember: What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine...Some day you may figure that out...

Oh yeah can I throw in one extra for fun???? To all those that I work with...I love you guys...and I am going to look for that bunny costume now just for you girl! And to John...and all awesome Sunday night conversations! They have made my week so far! I am looking forward to the next...And I will be at that game on Saturday...so, keep your eyes open this time PLEASE! :) Love ya~

Well...that has to be the longest post from me in...what...Forever????? LOL

I hope that you all have a great week...Talk to you soon...

Oh yeah...It's the Concert this Friday! *Happy Dance*


Love,

~A girl in North Dakota~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a joyful Joy List!! Hooray!

You DO have a lot to be joyful about, Lady. It was worth the wait, definitely.

(You can make your Joy List as long or short as ya want, silly ;) LOL)

I'm really grateful to my X for being such a lousy person too, he opened my world up completely by his heinous behavior. I know exactly what you meant about Jake.

You're so special, Joy. Have fun at your concert!

Love ya!
Lynn

11:12 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a joyful Joy List!! Hooray!

You DO have a lot to be joyful about, Lady. It was worth the wait, definitely.

(You can make your Joy List as long or short as ya want, silly ;) LOL)

I'm really grateful to my X for being such a lousy person too, he opened my world up completely by his heinous behavior. I know exactly what you meant about Jake.

You're so special, Joy. Have fun at your concert!

Love ya!
Lynn

11:13 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the downgrade efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=audio notes recorder 6.3 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

11:40 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home