Saturday, August 12, 2006

If only...

Today when I was browsing I ran into a few things that were kind of odd...and then I began to think about how different life would have been if only...
If only...so here is my rambling right now...
If only my best friend, Chris, were still here where would I live at? Probably somewhere close to him. No not probably...I know that I would be close to him regardless of where we were at...
If only the circumstances of 9/11 were different and you, Josh, had been on that flight...and you, Meg, had not called in sick...what would have become of the kids now?
If only I had not caught you, Jake, cheating on me...would I be mixerably married to you now? I hope not...but I guess that the answer would be...likely...since we were talking about it...
If only I could telll you how much I liked you from the start instead of us playing so many games...and it taking so much longer like it did...
If only I heard from my friend in Arizona more often...talk like we used to...
If only you, Gary, weren't in Grand Forks...I want you closer to me all the time...and not 3 hours away...to cry to you, laugh with you...but remember that I will see you September 29th! Same place as usual so call me!
If only I had been different, more outgoing, and not so shy in college...I would have told you, Eric, that I realy had a secret crush on you...and not let you leave so willingly...or at least lose contact with you! I need you to talk to again! So, if you ever see this...remember that we went to college in Morris, MN and we lived on the same floor in Indy Hall...you need to tell me more info and I will believe that it is you!
If only...I could go on all night...but I don't want to because I think that you get the point...plus I need to finish getting ready!
Talk to you soon! Take care!!!
With lotz o' love~

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I think we all have some "If Only's" in life but always remember to not get to stuck on the If Only's and to live every day to the fullest and make the most of it.

((big hug))
Michelle

1:51 PM PDT  
Blogger Joshua said...

That's a lot of what if's and I think we all do that to each other! It's thoughts to ponder, but I agree with Michelle; got to live life to the fullest! And you strike me as someone who does. We all get stuck in those if only's sometime. Hang in there!

2:57 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are so many If Only's in everyone's life...Ever see Butterfly Effect? That movie was the ultimate in If Only's...and showed exactly how screwed up things get when things don't go exactly like they did. No matter what...we have to work through what is, and somehow make it the best 'what is' we can, don't we?

It must be tough, having your name...trying to live up to that. I'd look at it as an inspiration, a goad...something to aspire to every day. Hold on and hang in, Joy.

Love,
Lynn

7:35 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

11:07 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home