Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Thinking...

Do you remember the first time that you ever wrote on your blog? I know that I don't BUT I remember that there were just a few comments...and then all of the sudden I stumbled accross a blog that was entitled "The Whitecotton Journal" and I started to read it...well, then he changed to "Voyeur Nation" and I am sure that is the one that some of you are familiar with...Well, he left a great impression on me...just because he was always there with some great advice to hand out...and he always did it in a great way. Well, I write this and I am thinking about him because I have missed his little comments and words of advice...and trust me there were times that I needed it...
So, to you I leave this final note of the night...Even though we never knew each other in person...you still had a great impact on me...just through your comments and being so bright and cheerful...forever laughing with us in Wednesday chat...Just remember that you may be gone but you will never be forgotten...to all those that you ever touched...and I will take your brilliant advice and make my "Joy List"...while I am listening to "I Summon You"...
Love forever...

~Joy~

***Live every day as if it was your last, because you never know what tomorrow will bring***



5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I remember first following the link from my friend Stephen's space to The White Cotton Journal too.I remember reading many of his blog entries that first time and then every day I kept coming back to read and grew to love Marc from reading his blog and from the commentary back and forth and emails.

I admired his honesty and openness in his writing.


He was a great person and very inspiring! I won't ever forget him.

I miss him.I regret never having came to a Wednesday night chat. I had always planned to do that but never did. Sometimes I work long hours and then end up doing catch up on housework on the days I don't work.


Love ya,
Michelle

9:07 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for coming by and introducing yourself. I think Marc touched more people then he ever truly knew. I'm going to put you on my list so I can keep coming back by to visit you. I hope you do the same!
Randa

9:05 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got to read that blog for maybe three entries before he switched over...LOL...I'd forgotten it completely until you wrote about it (dang aneurysm!). I remember the name Whitecotton...
and then that long name he wrote out once that he said was his 'real name'. I couldn't have cared less about his name, or his family, other than Josh and Jules. It was Marc. All Marc.

Thank you for that memory, Joy.

Love,
Lynn

7:42 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joy~, thanks again for ur comment on my space. I just know that our goverment has recently re-opened the access to blogspot.com, so, see, i m here. maybe it's time for you to move on now, leave all those sad things behind while keep the faith deep inside.

4:12 PM PDT  
Blogger Kim said...

That was a beautiful tribute. I do remember he started on The Whitecotton Journal and it was an amzing beginng to wonderful relationship that we were fortunate enough to have. As I read these tributes to Marc I have noticed a common theme, his words were always kind. A lot of people remember when Marc first commented on their blogs and that speaks volumes.
I know you're still missing him as much as I am. I think the joy list is a great idea and I'm going to work on one of my own soon.
See you in chat :)
Kim

7:52 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home