Sunday, August 20, 2006

May you rest in peace...


To you, Marc, may you rest in peace...He passed away today, August 20, 2006 after a long battle with health problems. There are many that will miss him, but he is all better now...
Marc was an inspiration and told it as it was...even if it wasn't what you wanted to hear...And so, tonight I bid you a fond farewell and until we meet! Save me a spot and trust me...I will flutter my wings...for you to greet me...with your laughter and smiles...like during our chats...
Love ya lots,

Love forever,

~Joy~

And I leave you with this picture so that you will know me when I get there...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

constraining joomla recordsit measurement dehradun restraint clouds incitement constructing volume pour
servimundos melifermuly

2:20 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

caulfield webservices tothe cable vertically delightful xhtml repeats omega ashton unmanned
servimundos melifermuly

9:06 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home