Thursday, April 13, 2006

Another day...

Hello again! Well, the last two days have went by sooo fast...Last night I went with the Youth Group from church and we got home a lot later than originally thought...O-well it was great fun. Then today there was no school so my sister is having a friend spend the night...She came over after church (which I missed Too bad I know!) My sister is getting confirmed in about 2 1/2 weeks so she needs to attend all the special services that there are.
I just totally forgot what I was going to write about soooo...other than the usual working and outings not too much...New news...Well, last night was kind of creepy...after the youth outing I had a missed call on my cell...a girl that I know went home late last night and there was someone that was laying in the middle of here living room floor...and he was wearing only her blanket! EW! I can't believe how calm she was...If it had been me you would have heard me scream all the way to Fargo! Then I would not have had to call "911" because the entire 2 towns here would be calling to say that someone was violating the noise ordinance!
Now I am out of here...Is it Friday yet? One more day and then it is! I have no major plans for this weekend...Next weekend though...Because it is my birthday! Watch out...no seriously I won't be here in this town for it though..."Family" night is the 21st and then I get freedom...Ok so I hope you have a great weekend! Take care and see you soon!
Luve ya all!!!

~Joy~

P.S. If anyone can tell me how Marc (Voyeur Nation) is doing...Please I ask you to let someone know...And I would appreciate it Greatly! Thanks again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home