Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Running...

I did decide tonight that running is EVIL!!!! I ran tonight 6.6 miles and I am hot and need a shower really bad now! But to find the energy to go do that is the problem...well, last night was fun...we had a going away party for a friend (she and another are moving to New Jersey in about a week and half) so, anyways, remember that it is a Tuesday...and in our small town (10,000) there is not a whole lot of action going on...we ended up playing pool (my 4th time ever!) and I have to say I had a lot of fun...then after that we went back to my co-workers house and just sat and talked about the whole her moving half way across the country...and the fact that I am also leaving in 2 short months! But remember that 2 years is sooo short and then I want to get the heck out of this state! I am aiming at either the East Coast or the West Coast...any suggestions? hehehehehehe
I am changing the colors of each entry...since I LOVE rainbows! I guess that I am just into changing colors...Makes it unique...So, I think that I am off to shower now! It was an incredibly long day today...Never do that again (I said that last time also...so, no one qoute me on it please!)
Until later! Love ya...and I think that I shall return...hehehehehehe...O-yeah...and I am going on vacation in December now!!! Over New Year's that is...and I am excited...because it is New Year's Eve while I am there! More to come though!
Love ya...
Love,
~Joy~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

10:51 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home