Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday ramblings

Well...first thing hope that ya all have a great weekend! I shall!!!
Ok...now that is over with...and, yes, I still have a fettish with changing of the color scheme! O-well...now on to the idea...
The 4th was pretty fun! I watched the display in town and then went to a friends' place later that night and they shot off some more (since it was actually his parents' place and it is outta town it didn't matter how late it was! All the better) But getting home late and then getting up for work the next day was NOT FUN! But Wednesday night run was ok since I was already exhausted and all...it made it hard but completing it was nice...to know that I did it even though I really did not want to made it all the more worth it!
Then Wednesday night my sister, mom, aunt and I did some last-minute fireworks on our street...and when the police came by for their hourly patrol I BS'd with them for a bit...well, by then it was almost 11...and that meant the end of the year...that is the cutoff for fireworks in our town...so, I had a drink (ok maybe 2) while I sat outside and enjoyed the nice weather! Worth it you know! Last nights run was only 2 miles...but there was an accident up the road so I had to bypass that...and it made for a shorter than usual route...o-well I can go more some other time! Just not tonight...
I have plans for the entire weekend...and they do NOT INCLUDE this person/guy from Fargo that this girl gave my phone number to! She recently moved to New Jersey and thought that she would be nice and give this guy my phone number...umm, no thank you, since I really like Brandon and all, and if anyone (and I mean ANYONE!) screws that up...YOU ARE DEAD! I realize that it has been a year that we have been friends...but since we can never seem to find the correct time to get together...and now with him having recently changed jobs and all...I felt that it was the perfect time now...So, I bit the bullet and we talked and now we are going to do something on Sunday after I attend a birthday party (yeah, for a 2 year old that is) and then go from there! Wish me luck on that one...although, I am leaving for Grand Forks in 6 short weeks but we will work something out!
Well, I better get back to work now! Happy Weekend to you all! Oh yeah...Got a puppy the other day and she is adorable...6 weeks on July 3rd...Border Collie...And she is still shy but she is a cuddler and loves to sit on your lap...especially when you sit on the floor...
Until next time,

Love,

~Joy~

1 Comments:

Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

awwwww.....congrads on the puppy....Collie's are so adorable! Have a great weekend!

4:06 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home