Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Happy Week to you all...


It shall be one for me...NOT! Even though I love to travel...for pleasure that is...but when I have to go away for anything other than that...I hate it! And this will be about the 4th time that I will be going away this month alone...Is June over with yet????? Is it time to go to school yet??? I know that I am being sarcastic now...since when school gets into full swing I will (probably) want out fast!
Hope that you all had a good weekend...Mine wasn't all that bad...relaxing I must say...and there was no alcohol involved! I was thinking about it...BUT the off sale place got robbed on Friday night! Yeah in my town of 10,000 people and you rob the alcohol store! Of course the banks were targeted already the summer of '04 and the Dollar Store was targeted in the winter of '04 so I guess that we should have expected this one coming! I was wondering why they were closed so early that night when I was out running errands but never gave it a second thought as to what may have happened! O-well I am soon to be outta here...
But, hey, it's late and the morning is coming soon! Until we meet again...Take care and see ya soon! I know where and when my vacation is...Over New Year's...To New York...I have been there twice...but always wanted to go over New Year's...and now with some friends moving to New Jersey I have the opportunity...BUT...Yeah there is always a BUT in a sentence...they may be coming home...and if that is the case I am STILL GOING THERE!!! No one can stop me!!! So, that is my final decision...Who is with me??? I may need some companionship while I am there! lol
See ya...
and luv ya...until later...Get well soon Marc...Take good care of him you 2...I won't name you either...but you know who you are :)
~Joy~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

5:09 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home