Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th!

Hope that you all have a great and safe 4th of July...Make it a safe one! As far as I am concerned I am going to light some off and then go to the display in the park...Woo Hoo...
But tomorrow is the Big Day in our house! My sister is getting her puppy...Help us! No, seriously she will be good with her...And for a few days we are actually going to have 2 of them in the house (1 is for my step-dad's brother who lives about 20 minutes away...and we are going to bring him to them this weekend) ok, so they are getting a male and we are getting a female...strange, huh? At least they are only 6 weeks old (yesterday)...
But that is all for now...I am off to get in the shower! Hey maybe I should nap also! I need to catch up on my sleep...O-Well, I will next weekend! (Yeah whatever!)
Until later...And you know what I hope that I didn't bum you out on that last entry...I need some creative juices to come to me...and then I will be back!

Happy 4th to you!

Until then~

Love,

~Joy~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

8:44 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home