Thursday, June 22, 2006

Another week is almost completed!!!


A little slow this week...I just realized that tomorrow is Friday already!!!! I am excited...but not ready for next week to come yet...see, I have to travel again (at least I think) and it seems that when I travel I never sleep...last week when I travelled 2 times (Tuesday and Thursday) I don't think that I slept Monday or Wednesday night at all...so, I am not looking forward to this one coming up...but to think that in 2 months school starts again!
I have no plans for the weekend...except to sit around and do nothing all weekend! My family is all going away without me for the weekend...and, as you may tell, I am incredibly sad about this! :) See ya on Sunday...well, actually it is Monday they are coming back...and not until late! Have the house to myself...and with nothing to do...gonna be nice!
And no I am not going to party all weekend...I did that enough this week...I can't even think about that right now. With having their going away parties this week I am going to recuperate this weekend...And I also need to kinda psych myself up for next weekend...the weekend of the 4th...I am going to go out to the family reunion on my dad's side...my mom and I are going...
So, I am off now!!! Talk to you all later...and I hope that you have a great weekend...in case I don't return by then...it may be a possibility ya know!!! Between packing and working...and laundry...registering...and all that fun stuff...I think that I may go crazy soon! Anyone wanna help me??? lol Just kidding! Take care...
Love ya...

and here is a big hug from me -2- you

1 Comments:

Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

Well.....have a great weekend!!!!

2:10 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home