Friday, July 14, 2006

Wow!

All that I have to start with is this...Where did the week go to????? It seems like yesterday was Friday and here it is another Friday night already!!
The week was crazy so I think that is where the week went to...It started off relatively normal and sane...but I have found that those are the ones to be afraid of I think! Then comes Wednesday and as I am on the way out the door for work my mother reminds me that I am in charge of taking my sister to the dentist for her X-Rays and that is at 1. Ok, so I think no big deal...Funny thing is that it was crazy days here in town and they block off like 6 streets for that...and most of it is my normal route to work mind you! We get to the appointment (on time mind you) and turns out that they are running behind...so, I am trying to do some work on my phone while waiting for her to get in...and then chatting with friends...never try that again since I have found that you get NOTHING accomplished!
Well, then I get a call reminding me that I am working later that night (ok, I have this friend and he has one of the businesses in town and about 6 days a year I help him on special occassions and this is one of them!) No problem I am thinking, it is usually a blast! But then I remember that it is 99 degrees outside with about 85% humidity! This may not be so much fun after all! Well, it is only for 4 hours though...and how bad can that be? 5-9 P.M. Now I am also, in addition, peeling from the sunburn Thank you!
Then after that is over clean up comes...not too bad...I am done now! *Yeah* I am outta here...I am on my way over to my guy friends' apartment for a while...watch some movies and to relax...and he calls me to tell me that his roommate is sick! Not nice so we cancel until Saturday night...roommate is leaving no matter what it takes I guess! (Maybe it was me telling him he had to leave or I would hurt him...no I don't think that would be it at all do you?) :)
And then Thursday I ended up having a talk with my boss (whom I still have yet to inform that I want to leave) and we have a nice chat...but now I may wait a year...Long story there! I am kind of confused right now...about what to do...I am kind of waiting to see what happens with a co-worker of mine and what she says when she comes back from her vacation! Rumor has it that she is going to move and when she comes back she is giving her notice...so, only 7 more days to wait...but if she decides not to move then I am leaving! I go apartment hunting on Monday and Tuesday in Grand Forks! Just to get an idea of what is available and what there is that is...But, yeah, I am a tiny bit confused! It would be nice to go now and get it over with...but then again to wait...and I would take online classes starting in the fall...then when I go up there I also know that I have some friends that are going up there for sure from here...so, we would pretty much all go together...but since I only have a year and half (not 2 like I originally thought!) left I am pretty much over it now! Internships though may stink!
Well, on that note...I am going now! Off to be confused again! Well, also pack some more! And you know I thought that my sister would be upset if I stayed...but she wasn't! She said that she can wait a year to move into that room :) Then by then she only would have 3 years of high school left...and she also plans on Grand Forks for college...along with a few others that I know! So, I was thinking the other day...Between the years of 2007 and 2010 I will have about 40 kids that I know graduating from high school...Boy I feel old now...NOT!
Until I return again!!!!!
C-YA!!! Is it time for a vacation yet???????
Love ya...
~Joy~

The puppy is more comfortable now...and boy is she a cutie...but not as cute as my guy that is! Well, ok maybe equal...but she is purty protective and territorial...we had her brother here last weekend...just overnight mind you...and she wouldn't let him have any of her food or water...we had to get him his own bowls out...and then he went to his new home (step-dad's brother and wife)...But we have been calling her "Oreo". I will get some pictures posted of her and you will know why!!! Talk to you later!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Well Joy, hopefully you sort through your issue. I'd comment more but I am not sure what the reason behind leaving work is. If yo9u do decide to leave make sure you have something lined up beforehand. Take it from this ol' chump, it is so much more stressfull looking for work when you know you are under the gun to continue paying bills, etc. have a great rest of the weekend.

7:03 PM PDT  
Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

I'm in agreement with Tony, 100%.....Hang in there xoxoxoxo

5:59 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Suzuki dr 125 engine Results of low dose zoloft

4:21 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home