Tuesday, July 25, 2006

That was good...

Yeah today for lunch I had some strawberry pie that was to die for! Yum Yum! And to think that I used to be allergic to strawberries (could never tell by the way that I eat them these days though!)
So, yeah it has been a while right? Well, life went into crazy motion for about 10 days or so...and now it has started to slow down again...and then I had that incredible migraine (which may or may not have been one not quite sure) then the WEEKEND was here! *Yeah* Bless it* So, that was the plan to spend some time with a friend and we did just that...and had a good time...so, now this weekend I am spending time at home getting some yard work done and then doing some other odds and ends...and, oh yeah, getting some concert tickets for the last weekend of September for my sister and some of her friends...and of course myself...I already have 2 rooms reserved at our favorite place in Grand Forks for that weekend...so, now I just need the tickets AND they go on sale at 9 A.M. Saturday Morning...So, therefore I need to be on the 'net to get them right away! (Exact words from her!) Since my sister has to work at 8:30 that morning and my mom and step-dad are going to be gone I am in charge of taking her to work so I can get her there and then come back and get the tickets then get my stuff done (hopefully without distractions!)
Ok, well, as far as the guy and I go...hmmm...that is great! We have had some great times lately...tomorrow night we are going to make a trip to Fargo to see his parents ("Meet the Parents" type of deal I think!) From what I can tell that is! I have met his dad and he was very kule and I am hoping that his mom is the same and that she likes me also...so, here is to me meeting the parents...Wednesday July 26th, 2006! I am leaving right after work and I am sure that it will be a late night when I return home and I am sure that I will EXHAUSTED Thursday but it should hopefully be well worth it!
Ok, so on that note...School...well, that is a complicated story...Online classes are looking GOOD right now! Ok, here is the story behind that (Note: Warning to you: It was a long week last week...oh wait did I mention that already?) I went to Grand Forks last week one day to finish all the "little" things that I thought that I had left...and then I went to get on the list for housing...thinking "no problem"...well, it turns out that it is a "BIG PROBLEM" up there...and the lack of housing is a huge deal...especially for students...so, there are absolutely no 1 bedroom apartments available up there right now...and that poses a problem for me...but on the happy note...I did have a job!!! Yeah, I have a job waiting for me...registered in school...financial aid all organized...classes all registered...just no place to live...big problem! So, looks like it may be in January now...O-well...gives me time to find a place to live...I have the paper started so I get that daily and I am still looking...but I have since taken out my notice at work...so, I told my boss that I will be here at least until the end of year and then go from there! You gotta be there to see the look on his face (look of relief that is!!) Just because I know that replacing 2 at the same time would not be fun...
But I am outta here for the night...I have to give my sister a ride to work on my way tomorrow...and since we both need to be in the bathroom...separate ones...but at the same time...someone needs to be up just a bit earlier...and I have a funny feeling that it will be me!!!! She's not really a morning person...and she works quite a bit in the morning during the summers...so it makes it interesting...
Talk to you all later! Have a great Week!
Love ya!

~Joy~