Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Fun!

It was like "Meet the Parents" except that his parents are not that eccentric! Ne seriously we met for supper and I had to pick the place and I wanted to meet at a "neutral" place so I set it up at a place that a friend of mine is a manager at (and I knew that he was working late hehe!) So, his parents get there a little before we do and get seated and then we show up and it was a good evening...started kinda awkward because his mother did the whole "had to protect my baby" thing for a while but then started to loosen up...Thankfully!
But then after we had all ordered we started to just talk...and that kind of flowed...almost like we had known each other for a long time! It was kind of weird to think that...but since I have known him for so long and I guess that he has told his parents about me already...about 4 months ago! Before I really even got to know him that is! Odd...
On that note though...I think that I shall end here! I am tired...and work calls early...and it is 2 A.M. already! Yes! Exhaustion will hit me tomorrow...but for now adrenaline is going...it was a blast!!! Take care!!!!
Love ya!
~Joy~

Oh yeah...and I just checked my email...back about a month ago I got an email about student columnists are wanted...so, I sent in some writings that I had...well, today I received an email...and I have a phone interview on Tuesday...So, I figure on about Monday the nerves will be kicking in! But I am pretty excited though!