Wednesday, October 18, 2006

No more chat???

What kind of situation is that?? I go on to MSN to go to chat tonight and find out that group chats are no longer allowed...HMM...Interesting huh? NOT!
Umm...well, lets see what else? Busy with work...The last 2 weeks our boss was on vacation...so, we did put in a lot of hours in that time. I can't wait for my vacation to come...Where I go and when is the question though!
Football...well, UND lost their first game last weekend :( Now they are 6-1 though so they are doing good by my mind...Wildcats on the other hand...well, we won't touch the game there...I love the team to death BUT they need to find the motivation to win SOON! Currently they are 1-6...Yeah that's bad! Even I know that.
And the whole incident over last week...I am still mad at him...Not as much as his foster mom is...BUT...for right now he is in a good place in Fargo...
And the saga continues :) No seriously all is well here...It's freakin cold at night though! I love snow BUT it is too early for it already...But on the other hand Hockey has started! *YEAH* Practices are early only 1 day a week...For now that is :)
Ok...Thanks for all the thoughts concerning the last post...It seems to be that life was spinning a little out of control but reality is starting to come again...Talk to you all when I can again!
No more chat on MSN *sniff sniff*
*Joy says "She hates that"*
And oh yeah...Who has MSN???? I do! If you do and want to chat let me know!

Love,

~North Dakota Girl~ AKA ~Joy~ hehe...

P.S. I am in one of those moods tonight if you haven't noticed...hehe...off to cause some trouble now...heheh
Love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home