Monday, November 06, 2006

Oh I hate weekends...

It seems as if weekends are my curse. Something bad can happen all of the time BUT this last weekend was just...well...not the best for my family. Not going into too much detail about it now though. Let's just say that it was bad.

But on the other note...I have a friend...and he and I have been friends since about April or May...Umm...I met him through Brandon. (If you have known me for a while you know about Brandon). So, anyways I was casually mentioning that we should do something sometime. Just kind of came out of my mouth. He laughs...Generally I have found that when the guy laughs it is not a good sign...But this was a good laugh...Because it turns out that he had asked me the same thing a few months ago and I totally did not hear him ask me that so I never responded either way and he thought that I was not interested. And with my sister standing right there I pass him my number with instructions to use it. So, we will see if he does or not...Hoping that he will. Then we have to plan a weekend to get together. Not during the week at all because he has a job at the college (and I am not really one to go out during the week due to work). But no more practices. Just lifting, teaching, coaching, and the occassional recruiting trip.

Have a Great Week! I will return soon!

Love from,

~A Girl in North Dakota~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joy,
That's too funny that he asked you out and you didn't hear him. LOL That's something that would happen to me, I'm totally oblivious sometimes. I hope it goes well :)
Kim

8:14 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home