Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What an experience...

Ok tonight my sister and I made a trip up to Fargo...and nothing unusual happened on the way up there...BUT...coming home was, well, how do you say "adventure".

We were about 15 miles from home when I started to pass this semi-truck and I had slowed down A LOT because there was another semi-truck in front of me...and while I was cruising along...I suddenly run something over!!!

At first it seemed that maybe I had gotten a tire blow-out. So, then I started to coast along to get off the interstate to see what the heck had just happened. I get off to the side and can not find ANYTHING wrong so away we go! *Yeah* we are both thinking.

Then to the weigh station and I had decided to stop there because there is light there and I can make definite sure that there is nothing wrong...Remember that we are in my mom's mini-van...
We sit there for a few minutes I see that nothing is leaking so I continue on now...*Yeah*...But then we get into town and I *NOW* figure out what is wrong...and what damage there could have possibly been...Yeah the brakes are not working as well as usual...
So, in essence what I am saying...I am thankful that we were both wearing seat belts because I came this close..to hitting the *ditch* when I ran, well, whatever it was over...

Take great care and Have a Great Weekend!

Love,

~A Girl in North Dakota~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you two were ok. It is scary when vehicles malfunction, especially when the brakes are involved!

I hope you have a great weekend!

I will try to update my blog soon. It was my first week on the new job so a busy week for me!

((big hug))
Alabamagal

10:40 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home